Share 15 is being held this week in San Francisco, CA, which is a leading industry event by Digital Marketers for Digital Marketers. I feel honored to be part of this event as I have been invited to speak/present on a session on digital marketing “DM103: Channel Marketing – Digital Marketing Mix”. I will be representing Brady Corporation while other speakers Jennifer Day from Tableau Software, and John Hansel from Best Buy will focus on cutting edge technology to solve today’s digital challenges.
My session is going to focus more on cross channel attribution and optimizing ROI across digital channels. Few highlights will be
- Understand your target audience and paths to revenue
- Identify multi-channel metrics that matter most to marketers
- Utilize the pivotal role of search, social and content in the digital mix
- Learn how cross-channel attribution models can help you optimize ROI across all digital channels
- Build, fine tune and execute on your integrated digital marketing mix
Looking forward to share and learn from fellow digital marketers.