Keynote Speech, Guest Presentation and an Award Ceremony at Invoca Call Intelligence Summit
Here are few glimpses from the Call Intelligence Summit held in Santa Barbara, CA on Oct 2015.
There were mainly 3 parts, where I was fortunate to represent my organization and the work it’s doing on technological and marketing front.
1) Keynote speech: Representing Brady Corp at Invoca Call Summit at Keynote Speech
Talking about why Marketing Technology is so important to understand offline revenue attribution gap, so it can help digital marketers as well as sales team in any organization, primarily focusing on B2B.
2) Presentation: “Final: 411: Transforming your Marketing with Signals and Rich Caller Insights”
Talking about “Conversation Intelligence” and how it can changes sales process along with “Enhanced Caller Profiles” to create a better customer experience as well as to increase phone conversion rate.
3) Award Ceremony: “Show Me The Money Award” for the work Brady has conducted using this technology
Pictured below from left are
- Mark Woodward, CEO of Invoca
- Ujjwal Bhattarai, representing Brady
- Chris Schulz, SVP, Customer Success
“Show Me the Money Award”
Finally, the award has arrived in my office.