Continuing its tradition of April Fool’s Jokes, this year, AdSense team in Google has come up with visits from planets and moons. It appears, I need more visitors from Earth. Currently Europa, one of the moons of Jupiter, is ranking highest in terms of traffic and revenue. Here is a screenshot of Google’s April 1st [...]
This blog is a note to myself on how to avoid possibly the worst 5 mistakes on a business presentation. This is inspired by a real event that happened earlier today on how poor preparation ruins a business presentation. Scenario: Our team was on a meeting with a service provider whose representative was visiting us [...]
User Ratings recently became critical in Internet Marketing Google Reviews transform Local Search with Above-fold Local Display Google recently launched a scrollable display bar with local search results that can be sorted by user ratings. See below. When I searched for “Guitar lesson Orange CT”, below is what I received. If you search for “Pizza [...]
SMX East in New York is one of the biggest and greatest event for online marketers and this year was not an exception. Just days before SMX East was starting Google dropped “100% not provided” bomb on SEOs that changed the landscape for ever. Just before heading to SMX, here is an article I wrote [...]
Live Blog from #SMX on Social Content Distribution for SEO September 30 2013, New York 8:30AM Introduction started by Marty Weintraub from aimClearBlog. He says Social is the new way of link building. Now, he is going into details of KPIs and costs with focus on – external traffic – in-channel traffic – hybrid / [...]
Google is now running surveys on its SERP. I just did a quick search on Trusted Stores Badge, and voila, a Google Survey popped up. See below. It consists of following options: Very Satisfied to Very Dissatisfied, basically 5 options in decreasing order. Submit the survey, and Google will thank you and the “pop-up” disappears. [...]
What is Google Trusted Store for Merchants? For Merchants, Google Trusted Stores is a free badging program that can improve conversion rate and average order value (AOV) by reassuring potential customers that you offer a great shopping experience. Think of it like an assurance given to customers directly by Google. So for shoppers, the Google [...]
At the top of the sales funnel traffic to the website is paramount to the success of the website and your eCommerce. What if you built a great website, content rich blog and a product rich eCommerce platform, but there is no or limited traffic? The goal of this blog here is to identify various [...]
Do you think folks at Google has way too much time on their hand? You would not think so, right? Check out on what’s found on Google Analytics today on Real Time Overview section – 41 visitors from International Space Station! Where? International Space Station!! Let’s see the breakdown on Google Analytics to see how [...]
- 3 PPC Crimes – SEM Blunders To Avoid February 21, 2013
- Social Content Distribution for SEO with Marty Weintraub September 30, 2013
- How To Drive Traffic To Blog and Website? April 29, 2013
- Benefits of 301 Redirects for SEO March 1, 2013
- 2013: The Year of Blogging January 22, 2013
- Google April 1st Joke on Adsense – Visits from Planets and Moons April 1, 2014
- 5 Worst Mistakes To Avoid On A Business Presentation February 20, 2014
- Use of rel=”nofollow” for SEO: How and Why? February 11, 2014
- Do you have Google Reviews? Local Search is Transformed … January 6, 2014
- On exploreb2b: Future of SEO after “100% Not Provided” and Myths October 7, 2013
- Priya: Really Good explanation ...One thumb up for u....
- David Smethie: Awesome post on yesterday's social content distri...
- Tomoyuki Sugao: Nice to seeing you and thanks for great post! I ho...
- SEO sikaru: Thank you for sharing this event as its happening....
- gebrauchtwagen ankauf: Useful information shared. I am very happy to read...
Follow @uj2wal on Twitter